Wednesday, October 9, 2024

I Fully Support Cross-Dressing.

 

Because, you know, traditionally and historically women only wore dresses and skirts. So, women wearing jeans...means they are cross-dressing. Yes, yes it does. No double standards allowed. If women can wear pants, men can wear skirts. Anyway, I don't care about men wearing skirts, nor have any desire to see them, in skirts, or jeans, and certainly not nude as...I am heterosexual and only enjoy seeing the female posterior in jeans. (Or shorts, or dresses, skirts, bikinis, jogging pants, yoga pants, nude, in panties, bent over, did I already mention nude? Bent over and nude is best. Just saying it again...nude.) Anyway, I am very supportive and happy about...all the cross-dressing women...in tight jeans.  :) 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment