Monday, September 23, 2024

Dude, If You Like Sex? Never Get Married. Ever!



 

A humorous look at the reality of wedded relationships and sex (or lack of) within the confines of the "bondage" of marriage. Wedded Bliss and Marital Sex: Everything is done to “woo your wood” with and by, their womanly wiles, and to encourage your biological urges to pound that wantonly womanly womb. Its a trap Dude. And I fear you, like so many others, will fall for it.  

 Here is the reality of sex within the confines of a marriage told to you by one who has first hand knowledge of it. And my “first hand” I really mean,you get my point. Take my advice, or not. If you choose not to, its at your peril. And by “peril” I really mean potential carpal tunnel and calloused palms, and you don't even do any sort of manual labor….

No comments:

Post a Comment