Saturday, October 28, 2023

Spanking Women...Currently Sans Woman.

I'm so bored and isolated that I'm...Thinking of calling phone sex lines to discuss hermeneutics, politics or gluten free recipes. No desire to discuss sex though as, I don't pay for "meh" dialogue, or sex. So, instead, I am contemplating some/all of the following...

Thumb wrestling with myself, and losing.

Giving myself atomic wedgies...just for the thrill. 

Cleaning the cleaning brushes with recently cleaned cleaning supplies. 

Probably incapable of having polite face-to-face discourse with a female, without offering to bite her ass. Or, biting her ass first, then offering to have conversation. Gluteus Maximus Mastication...its a "thing".

 

Rolling out the red carpet in front of myself as I trundle from room to room, but as I find myself sans Tiara, and don't play the trumpet, the overall "feel" is not the same. 

Having conversations with strange looking people wearing funny clothes, and then realizing its just me...talking to a mirror and wearing different clothes. 

If any of this resonates with anyone....my apologies and commiseration fully offered in advance. If any of it is akin to something a feminine female of the femme fatale variety wants to deal with...have your carrier pigeon contact my smoke signals.   :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment